Saturday 29 December 2007

New Week's Resolution #1

On my study door I still have my chart listing the five things I intended to do every day in 2007, namely reading and reflection, pastoral visit, half-hour keeping on top of admin, 20 minute walk and one piece of fruit. The records show that I had success on and off as far as March. This year I have decided on a new approach. Rather than attempt to reform all areas of my life at once, I will concentrate on one aspect at a time. If all goes well, the positive changes in lifestyle will be cumulative rather than merely consecutive. I can use this blog as a public record of my progress, thereby providing a reasonable degree of incentive.

So here is my first new week's resolution: Starting tomorrow, I will be out of bed before 7.00 am each morning.

No comments: