Friday 18 January 2008

Making the most of the gaps

I have a busy few days coming up, most of it enjoyable and some of it not work-related (potentially long pastoral visit; appointment at Apple store to view and probably buy MacBook; "I am Legend" at cinema; Street Pastor training day; Sainsbury's trip; parade service; drama rehearsal; attend Churches Together service; meeting with colleague; Men's Luncheon Club; first session of Emmaus course - which takes us as far as Monday evening.) I need to be efficient in the way I use the gaps to prepare for these events and for other urgent and essential admin. I'm actually looking forward to it. My hopes are up, my energy levels good, my mind alert. I have a proper day off on Tuesday, but for the next four days I need to be very wary about frittering away my time.

No comments: